As I review these prayer requests…so much continues to be the same, but we will also add to the list….
- For our financial and prayer support team God developed
- the transition into our new culture
- For deepened relationships and friendships
- Our church family’s generosity
- God’s provision through the church…spiritually, financially, emotionally
- ministry success both in the act of doing, but more importantly in relational growth
- for the work God is doing in the lives of individuals who come on short term trips
- For our understanding of discipleship and servanthood cross culturally
- for the partnerships and projects, we are investing most our time in… Leading this team on the ground in Haiti, Pastors group, Steward Discipleship ministry and savings groups, community garden project, sewing program with Tingue and Constance Free church, English with our neighborhood kids, ECCA (teacher training) and tire gardening projects…each with the intent of sharing the precious Word of God
- ongoing language learning…we are NOT naturals
- for our family in the states as medical issues with our parents become more evident
- pray for Quinn’s heart, that she finds her niche, her call…we know God has great plans for her in this process
- pray for Quinn’s desire to learn language and for Haitian friendships that will motivate her desire to learn.
- prayer for our marriage as we work through stressful decisions…as we learn to lead this team in Haiti together
- Prayer for the development of the local Pastors group Dave is meeting with monthly. The purpose of this group is to build into one another, pray together for our community and cross denominational lines to minister to our community. Pray for wisdom and the Spirit’s guidance…and then for the resources to carry it out!
- That we continue to remember that God is more concerned with who we are than what we do and that we would prioritize being over doing and our time with Him
- That God would give us the endurance and perseverance to manage our time well and handle the load of keeping our family spiritually, physically and emotionally